Helena Cisneros, formerly the Sr. Director of Operations for Engage3, was recently promoted to Vice President of Customer Success. Cisneros has been with the company for over 15 years after having served for 10 years in retail management with Target. With the company’s rapid expansion, the move places Helena in optimal position to ensure new customer success while also maintaining the quality service standards set for existing Engage3 clients. An overachiever by nature, Helena’s dedication to her team and her clients truly sets her apart. With the company’s plans to more than double revenues this year, Helena will continue to play a vital role in the process and the lead the charge as more clients take advantage of Engage3’s leading technology solutions.
- How Price Became the Dominant Driver of Sales July 10, 2019
- How Raley’s, Trader Joe’s, and Whole Foods are Using Attribute-Driven Marketing July 3, 2019
- Engage3 Raises $12 Million in Series C Funding Led by The March Fund I LP June 20, 2019
- IDC 2019 MarketScape Report Positions Engage3 as a Leader in Price Optimization Applications June 13, 2019
- Engage3 Unveils Price Image Management Suite™ and Brand Refresh June 5, 2019