Last month, Robert Schaulis of Andnowuknow interviewed Engage3 COO Edris Bemanian on his observations of pricing pressures from the likes of Amazon and Lidl. “The biggest trend is that pricing and assortments are becoming more dynamic and localized,” Edris says. He notes that e-commerce is now becoming a fundamental part of retailers’ strategies versus just a “me too” approach. Read the full article in Andnowuknow.com.
- How Price Became the Dominant Driver of Sales July 10, 2019
- How Raley’s, Trader Joe’s, and Whole Foods are Using Attribute-Driven Marketing July 3, 2019
- Engage3 Raises $12 Million in Series C Funding Led by The March Fund I LP June 20, 2019
- IDC 2019 MarketScape Report Positions Engage3 as a Leader in Price Optimization Applications June 13, 2019
- Engage3 Unveils Price Image Management Suite™ and Brand Refresh June 5, 2019