Last month, Robert Schaulis of Andnowuknow interviewed Engage3 COO Edris Bemanian on his observations of pricing pressures from the likes of Amazon and Lidl. “The biggest trend is that pricing and assortments are becoming more dynamic and localized,” Edris says. He notes that e-commerce is now becoming a fundamental part of retailers’ strategies versus just a “me too” approach. Read the full article in Andnowuknow.com.
- Webinar Recording – From Panic Buying to Value Focused: Building Loyalty & Winning Baskets Through Price Image July 1, 2020
- A Price Image Primer from Engage3 Data Scientist, Sahar Pirmoradian June 30, 2020
- Value Wines from Grocery Outlet, Aldi, and Costco Recognized in America’s 50 Best Wine Retailers June 23, 2020
- With Virtual Dietitians, Retailers Move into Telehealth June 23, 2020
- Grocery Pickup Policy Changes May 5, 2020