Last month, Robert Schaulis of Andnowuknow interviewed Engage3 COO Edris Bemanian on his observations of pricing pressures from the likes of Amazon and Lidl. “The biggest trend is that pricing and assortments are becoming more dynamic and localized,” Edris says. He notes that e-commerce is now becoming a fundamental part of retailers’ strategies versus just a “me too” approach. Read the full article in Andnowuknow.com.
- Winsight Grocery News: Allegiance Retail Launches Competitive Pricing Solution January 22, 2021
- A Guide to Optimizing Your Competitor Shop List January 22, 2021
- Fleet Farm Selects Engage3’s Solutions to Power Pricing Strategy January 19, 2021
- Competitive Intelligence Management (video) January 13, 2021
- Engage3: What We Do (video) January 13, 2021