Last month, Robert Schaulis of Andnowuknow interviewed Engage3 COO Edris Bemanian on his observations of pricing pressures from the likes of Amazon and Lidl. “The biggest trend is that pricing and assortments are becoming more dynamic and localized,” Edris says. He notes that e-commerce is now becoming a fundamental part of retailers’ strategies versus just a “me too” approach. Read the full article in Andnowuknow.com.
- The World Economic Forum and Engage3 to Present the Human Nutriome Initiative at the Retail Food Service Innovation Summit from September 30 to October 2, 2020 September 28, 2020
- Engage3 Announces Webinar Beyond the Price Check: How Product Linking Can Unlock Competitive Intelligence – September 29, 2020 at 11 am Pacific September 25, 2020
- Amazon Fresh Grocery Store Not Just Another New Store September 21, 2020
- A Price Image Primer from Engage3 Data Scientist, Sahar Pirmoradian, Part 2 of 3 September 2, 2020
- Webinar: Moving from Survival Tactics to Strategic Initiatives in Competitive Intelligence August 26, 2020