Last month, Robert Schaulis of Andnowuknow interviewed Engage3 COO Edris Bemanian on his observations of pricing pressures from the likes of Amazon and Lidl. “The biggest trend is that pricing and assortments are becoming more dynamic and localized,” Edris says. He notes that e-commerce is now becoming a fundamental part of retailers’ strategies versus just a “me too” approach. Read the full article in Andnowuknow.com.
- Talking Shop: AI as the new store manager; premium shelf placement for healthy foods November 11, 2019
- Lottery Shopping: Supreme Store Review November 8, 2019
- Nielsen: 10 Items Drive 50% of Retailers’ Price Image October 31, 2019
- Product-less store: Nordstrom Local October 21, 2019
- Anisha Yerramilli: My Time at Engage3 October 21, 2019